Drupal Input Filter Problems

Hot on the heels of the webserver falling over and installing libcurl support I realised when I uploaded my blog entry that Drupal was using the Filtered HTML input format setting for the entries I made using the scribefire add-on for Firefox. Which basically means that line breaks and styling that I put in on Scribefire are taken out and I have to manually go into the Drupal site to edit it, which kind of defeats the point….

After a bit of searching about it appears that its Drupals fault as it defaults to that Input Format, and its not easy to change, untill I found the Filter By Node Type module which if you are reading this and there are line breaks in it, means it worked. I have just turned off all of the other Input Formats for Blog Entries except Full HTML.

So we will see how it goes.