So it was time to write some functional tests, time to fire up WatiN Test Recorder, but I was presented with the following error:
This was then followed with about 100 similar error boxes stating the app couldn’t find the WatiN.Core assembly. After hunting about for a while on Google, I found the beginnings of the solution here:
The final comment had the write answer, running the following command:
corflags /32bit+ “C:Program Files (x86)WatiN Test RecorderTest Recorder.exe”
However, I didn’t have a bin directory under my Windows SKDs6.0a folder. A bit of investigation later showed that if I ran the Visual Studio Command Prompt then I could access the corflags command from there, and voila Test Recorder fired up perfectly.